Wednesday, June 09, 2004

FLAB comparison...cos YOU MATTER.

Happy birthday another of my "FAT"friend(no malice intended here)
and "FAT" is a conjecture with refference to some of my friends, the quaint method to insult someone,no not for me.
I have always loved the ones on the ,kaushik ishtyle of quote(all about him latter in the bickering)...."A little on the MUSCULAR"...side, to stike off four names that are ettched to my brain.
Read on ....and keep in mind I Love them all,

1)BIJOY(1989-1992)
height:short then ..dont know now
weight:then- was no concern, but had never let him play crocodile-race as my
partner,esp when i had to carry him.
now - NO IDEA
Kendriya Vidyala Naval base,
Cochin.
Class of grade-3,
Bench 4th from the front,
{Anoop[intro]:}A new-comer timid,adventurous and all alone,....{Bijoy:[intro]}....The first person to come and smile at
me was 10 times..hmm 6 times bigger than me yobo and it looked like he was going to browbeat me, atleast that was what
I thought.
Ended up the best of pals.We used to exchange cards ,penned "To my dear Brother..".
I still remember he gifting me a pawn supposed to be made out of marble.When 10yrs old it was a venerated posession.
I lost it ,though i have the birthday card he gave me the same year.
After his dad, a naval officer ,got transferred, BIJOY got embedded in my LTM.

2)ASHWIN PAI alias Twinkle PAI(1997-1999)
height:average then..dont know now
weight:then- plumpy
now - musta reduced (ass H&*^* mail me..)
Chinmaya Vidyalaya,
Cochin.
Class of grade-12,
Waiting in the assembly.
{Anoop[intro]:} Why the *#$* am I here...{Ashwin pai:[intro]}... NON EXISTING
The year 1999 did bring about a lot of changes, to mention, Going to school in a BOAT.one of the most scenic mornings you can ever think of,
aaah to start the day with aesthetically pleasing backwaters and sunrise (dishum....my school used to start at 7 in the morning)
that was the greener side of my memoirs ,definitely (I will write a drivel on my puerility days in Willingdon Island).
I get to know this plump,chweeet,ruddy Ashwin through "Parameshwaran sir's" tution ,rather than as a class mate,latter benchmate.
He was not fat though ,but his tummy could have made a sub for my punch bag(not that i had one)
Admirer of "Tinkle" comics( note the year please.. ahem age please ) and hence the alias.
Me,Sankar and tinkle "used to be good" chumps(Ashwin please read the quotes, if you still alive u FAT TWINKLE reading dud,you make me do this all the time,HO-hum.

3)KAUSHIK alias FATSO alias KAU(2004-tilldate).
height:6ft..and still growing (horizontally hehehe).
weight:then- cannot divulge here(Kau i keep the promise).
now - hail unswerving Anoop.
Came as a storm ,but that was only the semblence,de facto zephyr.
I ll never forget the "wall slam" on my Bday he gave me (to explain the agony ill have to disclose the fortofied "weight" factor)
Staunch me (kau you listening....get that bottle of Tequila for me) and i will get back to you for that some time.
And the "No fear" T is still me favourite.
habituated HOGGER ,soulful,definition of "lie through your teeth" ,brag about his so called muscles ,fiery underpants and more ....
I love you Kau....hope i m alive when you stop vaunting.
Please dont lose weight ...half my property for you ..please

4)Vittal Happy Birthday .. have more obese days and make me proud.

My mentation tells me that the "FAT" ones in my life has always been the cute, loving ,toteup "FAT rocks dude"
Now why did i start ..ah...

flabs...
bitch tits...
thunder thighs...
what the heck the earth holds me..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ;)
oh... what demented news!
what do U consider about it?

Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!