Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The lost week..that was

Never wanted to scribble down my personal stuff here (contradicting statement though), always wanted to pen down things of no importance or of absolute nimble value what inspired few of my drivels.But now, if I have to keep my blog updated I'll have to jot down few things that happen every day in this dandy's life.

Last 2 weeks, full of bollywood-style, masala added stunts and emotions, not to forget
"the forgotten friends and their re-union"(mithun came down to Bangalore),
"apathy of a mother in the hospital"(every day I pray for my friend KK to get well),
"elope into the wilderness with the CHICKS( road trip to the great Bunyan with Ashok, sankar, dwipin,tahir(DUDE CONGRATS ON THE JOB),shabin,ya ya "CHICKS" was just an adjcetive).
There is soo much to write and like I said, don't want to encourage personal stuff here.

hey watch out for the "The bubble gum story" ..comming soon!(here at chupru.blogspot)
(boy now wht the hell will I want to write about a bubble gum??!!, yes I'll write abt the one I swallowed without chewing at the age of 2, and that got stuck in my A*#@ hole, induced super-hero powers in me and I became "FArt man").

1 comment:

Aslan said...

u have talent kid.. even sidins blog is boring at times with the drone of those mellifluous words. but urs.. man, i tear thru the post takin in each word without a miss.. n hit the end all too soon, n' i'm pantin for more. which is y i like those rare gems u write.. the really long ones. i never thot i'd say this abt u anoop but u sure do write SUPER. its not the grammar [didn't find anythin wrong] or the spelling [now thats where u hav erred a lot] or the vocab [that dictionary u over-killed is gonna conk off any minute now!], but the content n the humor that keeps the reader enraptured. n boy! do u succeed in achievin that!! ur 'class' is evident.. well, way to go boy-o-boy! keep up the good work.. n herez me wishin u much more free time..