Monday, December 20, 2004

where there is a "WILLS" there is a way...

About the Smoker who survives..

Today morning this tripe, sandeep blurted at tea session reminded me of an uncle I knew.We visited him in the hospital when I was in 12th standard and some one told me he was suffering from some kinda cancer caused by tobacco smoking.By standers also had that forsaken look when they said "I hope his son makes it here on time".
This was 6 years back, Recently I spoke to the same uncle on phone, he asked, "I hope your girlfriends are fine Anoop!".
That man survived, He's still "SMOKIN"......his wife is happy, and his son SMOKES.

(please interpret the above as required)

I guess you should never give up what you like, whatever that be.

'THEY' always have Laothy pictures for anything and everything; from sinless DPS-school girls to , to ozzy-shows; does that stop your craving for "mama i am coming home"??? or watch the hottie jerk off a looser?

now go find your "WILLS"...

4 comments:

Aslan said...

>> I guess you should never give up what you like, whatever that be.

Even if it is heroin???

Aslan said...

maybe you need to talk to someone other than ur lucky uncle.. a son who has lost his dad [jaikrishnan] n' a wife who has lost her husband [sarasija miss]. mebbe then u'll change ur 'guess' abt giving up what u like.

chupru said...

do whtever you like da...
Maybe I should ask Jayakrishnans dad ..and sarasija mamas husb, they ll prob say ," well we died doin wht we like" ;-)
You die one day anyway, now please dont ask why u wanna die pa painfull way.
You die bottom-line. So wht the hell, die doin smoethin you like (could be heroin too).

chupru said...

see u made me iterate "die".
and the post never had anythin with death..damn there I go again.