Friday, February 18, 2005

Safe After de Punch........ sequel "On-Bench"

One month "On bench" (software lingo) and 55 rounds of talk with my HR, who addressed me as Mr. Gummar; I had lost it. Felt like an idiot; nothin new , it was always an addundum with my designation; The 'Softbare engineer'.
I have been assigned to a new circle SAP for ABAP training.
Henceforth I will be addressed as “SAP Consultant”, ain’t no more a freakin softbare engineer.
We are being trained on ABAP. Will be working for a ‘sweet’ client NESTLE. I have been promised the best tech and newest architecture, something called the SPLIT architecture (not sure if I got that right) loads of chocolate, milk and noodles; I am very much lookin forward to this project.
There is more to all this tech wise but will be able to pen down when the actual training starts, right now rubbin my ass for a day at office, with some thing they call “The induction”; nice cover up for siesta.

I Almost forgot, my friend got a BP of 180 (normal is 120). For those with slow gray cells; BP happens to be his blood pressure, nothin to do with brain n stuff.
"Sandeep ass hole take care"; ah and just in case u are wondering, he is only 24.

1 comment:

Aslan said...

nice- been a long time since ya blahged.. n i'm real happy u got what u wanted [SAP]- n gr8 that its in E-city so now u won't need ta shift house!