Tuesday, October 05, 2004

HOME and house the disparity

Things get worse by the day, My inner crib is eating me and when it emties me from inside thats when i go home.
Cant wait to get back to amma and pappa, not that its gonna add any value in any sense just that the "HOME FEEL" makes a big difference.
No way I want to shore up with the thought of, your girlfriends-arms or your best friend or any superlative crap ,giving you "THE COMFORT" cos nothing, and nothing like your HOME will give that feel of bliss.HOME.....where that special room of yours is, where you are made to listen to parental disclosures ,where your dreams bud, where you have YOUR piss pot..boy i miss it.

Alrgth can't blog more with my manager around so will try to put down latter in the day when the ass hole goes back home.




2 comments:

Aslan said...

how true! how true! home, sweet home!! i miss you!

Neo said...

I do agree man to what you said..!!
however it may be just me..that a week at home and i am desp to get back to wherever i was..be it blore or back to college..somehow..the feeling of being at home wanes off after a week...!!it gets too mundane? maybe..!!