Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I'm the king of Hallucinations or a Dolt!..I wonder

3 days away from the aboninable sound of tapping on the key board,
(the 3 day week end was a "operation success", the commando operation deviced in this pudding-head...BUNKED work with the excuse of Bad tummy)
a long restful week end.All this I consider a treat for myself, question of whether meriting or not has no relevance here.

Its like the first breath of air after you dive 30 feet deep ..whoaa the gush the relief,what an anology

started the week end in a pretty shakky way, friday evening and ,my brain cells were annulled by the bangalore taffic ,and then to add to my agony "I PRESENT TO YOU ..the man who crosses the road blind", damn i felt like running him down.

and there he was the mirthful "RAJ" himself, i think that is what i wanted after having such a disastrous day.

The string of events start from then, for the next 2 days i slept 9 hours (i dont believe it) ,though it was made up to on
monday, when things were happening so fast i ll have to brain storm to recollect the wierd things we did
1)stay awake and entertain each other with prosaic ghost stories, though a few of us did get spooked.
me too me too.. when it turned out that there was no power in the house, what a conjunction.

2)Do the "Wall trip" all nite and freak every body, and hoodwink them into believing that they were "DEAD"....
paramapara .. i m a GOD man now "the man who conquered death".

3)Play B-ball after night out--every body had their eyes closing even before they said "i'm sleepy".

There were more to add but amnesia has taken over,who can avert the obviate.
Monday revitalised me ,13 hours of sleep and a dainty "MALLU" lunch to top.

Wish just wish they would pay me the same lump of currency to just sit in "Shiva MESS" or "Achaayan MESS" and
treat my taste buds to the full,ah ah ..wait or I could just jump of the building and drift like a feather ,float down to the lap of that beautiful lady I saw at "KABAAB MAGIC" or just walk on one hand till the whole world follows me...fataaak... u can do a better hallucination than that Anoop.

No comments: