Tuesday, March 08, 2005

When the tough gets going.. u burn your face.

When something has to go wrong it does; but bhagvaan karae not like, what happened to sankar; almost blinding him. A caracker burst right in front of his face (they call it the BOMB). He burnt most of his eye lashes and sustained minor injuries to the eye. Thanks to the spectacles, otherwise I would have had to make a "sequel BLACK" inspired by 'blind' sankar. Well all this happened inside a car, his car.

Since the day "GREEN GOBLET" ( Sankar’s car) crossed the Karnataka TamilNadu border, Sankar has been undergoing a spell of sweet revenge. Is it because he drove the car rough on Cochin roads? or is it because he keeps saying “the damn santro sucks".

As far as my memory goes, he drove the goblet on B-lore roads 5 times; once getting rammed by a blind auto guy; another time running down a beggar lady; and yes getting the wind shield cracked latter.
Other two times he drove in B-lore, he came back in a state of shock. Could not speak, neither could he feel his palm; paavam was scared.
I too have been driving the goblet but never had a problem; makes me wonder!! am I the psychopath inside the cars mind; that makes Sankar ... Spiderman......

Today is a holiday for me; maha-shivraathri. All the more reason for me to slug at home alone, albeit a basketball game scheduled for the evening, I am looking forward to. Roopa has promised me the CD s written, can't wait to listen them.

1 comment:

Aslan said...

absolutely superb man!!! :)))