Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tinku Tinku little star `do not kill me for posting this`

tinku tinku little star, how I wonder where you were,
right below my wriggly nose, all this while you were mine
when the galling horoscope is gone, when all blessings shine upon.
when all lights glow bright from high above,
tinku tinku little star how I wonder where you were.


PS: A cloddish effort at impressing 'tinku'.

Disclaimer: Any similarity with any nursery rhyme will be treated, merely as the reader’s delusion.

4 comments:

Aslan said...

aaraadaa athu?

silverine said...

The dis similarity with the nursery rhyme is striking. Maybe I am delusional but
'how i wonder where your senses were?" :))

Oneirodynic said...

Dey dey dey

Ippozhum basketball okke ayi nadakkukayano?Priyathama villikkarundo kalikkumbol?

Iam pretty sure the bball court is empty these days after my exit.

--You_Know_Who--

:-D

chupru said...

@kuts: atho..atho..athu.. eniku naanam annu.

@silverine: I leave them with the launderette these days ;-), my "sense eaah "

@oneirodynic: I remember this one, the small creep, who was a pain in the court; the wrigly lil, sweet freak *blink* *blink*.

Now I know, why there were no new posts on your prev blog; ah and i also remember, you wanted an anonymous blog (which is no more possible, cos I know who this is lalala).
The court is FULL and cricketers are in dearth now.. hah, beat that.

Welcome back pal.