Thursday, April 07, 2005

Corporate thamsha!

The day went fine except for the birthday celebration we had.
I was wondered stuck to see the amount of enthusiasm these software guys have when it comes to impressing their boss.
They don’t mind singing “pehala nasha…” in English…. Or eat a whole cake with pumpkin flavor.
Of course the corporate jokes fly in the air.

“…..Then they ordered a cup of shave and haircut not realizing they were in a Barber shop… ha ha ha ha ha “,
“.. oh Mr manager that was a good one… hahahahahah”.

Can you please move away from the window I’ll like to jump off.
Damn its 7 ..If I stay a little longer then I’ll miss the bus and the next bus is after an hour. So I’ll update latter;
Till then adios.

3 comments:

Adarsh A. Varghese said...

Nice blog!

silverine said...

Hey Anoop chk this out http://www.livejournal.com/users/bijoyv/179878.html

Hilarious!

Venkateshwar Sahai said...

Hee hee.. happens man :).. Hope ur PM's get to read ur blog :)