Monday, April 11, 2005

The week-end that "BLEW"

Saturday came..
Sunday came..
The wind blew so did my nose.
The only one that stayed was my cold.

Ever felt like you could not stop what you were doing? It keeps happening over and over and over, and all you can do is keep doing it. The nostalgia goes through me every Monday. This Monday was no different only that it was worse.
The thought of going to office over flowed my mind, the only other thing overflowing was my handkerchief; thanks to the horrible cold, and news of my cousin getting admitted in the hospital.
My week begins.

All germs in my body must be having a feast. White blood cells are for sure, working over time, I sneezed a record 50 yesterday evening, and my roomies use my face as a catalyst for their bowel movement in the mornings.

Staying away from home and obviously deprived of mothers love and nutrition has taken its toll. My gastric system has been through all different atrocities; from Andhra pickles to street side Muniyandi villas "kothu-parathas", from bisibella-bath to "dog" meat camouflaged beef. All I wish for these days is for one evening when I don’t have to ask myself “where are you eating today?".

“Give me kanya and I’ll give you Food”;
A forum where you get to register for a set of healthy home cooked meal in exchange for invaluable company of Anoop (only unmarried women and those with no boyfriends are allowed) need to be setup. Through this, food deprived men get to devour food touched by the kanya while I get to be a humanitarian who care, worry for the destitute beautiful male-deprived women. A god man whose life will be an inspiration to impart respect and dedication to the feminine clad. An aberration from the typical male.

Help me reach my karma; my fellow sari clad inmates of this companionship deprived earth.
LET ANOOP INHERIT THE EARTH……amen



Achoooooo……

2 comments:

silverine said...

You are definitely drunk on Benadryl.....:o Cheer up! Thou shall inherit earth very soon. All six feet of it:)
Silverine!

Venkateshwar Sahai said...

The article is good man.. but the comment by silverine is better :)