Monday, April 18, 2005

Natures bliss a Goat's Leap.

Don’t feel like posting anything, Every joint in my body is aching after the trek to Mekedatu (Goat’s leap).

A real refreshing trip away from the crowd, I guess it got a lil too refreshing. The cancerian in me was lured by the gushign water and greenery. The hard, sharp and slipery rocks underwater reminded me that I was just another city dweling babu, and yes I was left with few cuts and bruises.All that, did not deter my love for the gushing water and clean air. This was at Sangama.

The 3 km treck to mekedatu from Sangama drained me out, but worth it.I am still on glucose boxes and bannans; so will post more latter (with pics).

2 comments:

silverine said...

Welcome back intrepid traveller. Lucky you.I am an intrepid traveller too but my trips are always confined to the mountains. Don't know how guys go to Rajasthan and Gujarat.These are definite no's no's in my list.That's the mallu in me I guess.
I am definitely going to explore Mekedatu now after your blog.

Pradeep Nair said...

Used to do trekking once upon a time. But now all that I do is walking!... not that it is in any way a substitute to trekking !!! Your posting has revived the interest in trekking.