Monday, July 19, 2004

Bart a rave! (wish it was ME).

Why i'll die to be BART......the 10 year old, for 11 years.
 
MY  blakboard
-----------------------------
I will only do this once a year
I will not try to burn down the school
I will not aim for the head
I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's lounge
I will not draw naked ladies in class
I will not conduct my own fire drills 
Wedgies are unhealthy for children and other living things
I will not Xerox my butt
A burp is not an answer 
I do not have diplomatic immunity
I will not get very far with this attitude
Goldfish don't bounce
I will not belch the National Anthem
Underwear should be worn on the inside
The boys room is not a water park
I will not waste chalkI will not encourage others to fly
I will not do that thing with my tongue
I will not drive the principal's carFunny noises are not funny'
This punishment is not boring and pointless
I will not bury the new kid
I will not bring sheep to class
The principal's toupee is not a frisbee
My homework was not stolen by a one-armed man
Organ transplants are best left to the professionals
I will not celebrate meaningless milestones
Beans are neither fruit nor musical
I will not send lard through the mail
I will not hang donuts on my person
The first amendment does not cover burping
I will stop talking about the twelve inch pianist
I will not instigate revolution
All work and no play makes Bart a dull boy.
My BUTT does not deserve a web-site
I am not the new DALAI LAMA
I will not call my teacher ``Hot Cakes''
Nerve gas is not a toy
I will not conduct my own fire drills
My name is not ``Dr. Death''
I will not sell miracle cures
The pledge of allegiance does not end with hail Satan 
I am not a dentist 
Teacher is not a leper
 
next incarnation I will be "Bart" , please god please I'll be nice from today, I promise.


No comments: