Monday, July 26, 2004

want Nirvana, the ISKCON ishtyle? eat PIZZA!!!

Week end was just fine.

Was down with "empty your bowel while you sneeze" disease on Sunday. Damn, it's no fun to be in the loo when your buddies are having fun, just a door away.I also missed Sunday treat for myself at a Pub or Restaurant.
The bettter part of my week end, Went to ISKCON (International society for Krishna Consciousness) here in Bangalore, on Saturday.
Got myself a "sandalwood mala" (oh, how I LOVE beads).
I used to don two beautiful mala's during my college, one was tulsi beads and the other, red sandalwood (a cheaper version, and has no smell).
Still have the red-sandalwood one , the other is with HER.GOD let a day past by, with me not thinking of HER,pleaaase....
Well abt ISKCON, they serve PIZZAS for prasad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krishnaaaeeeee..... the elysian, bless us. Pssst.... this time with chatpatti paneer-extra cheese-stuffed crust, please.

When Pankaj told me this, before I left for the place, I thought it was another one of his "CRAP".
Blimey, they actually had doughnuts and pizzas with sign-posts saying,"Lord Krishnas Prasad, Donate Rs 30/-".
Alrght Commercialized GOD freaks,I preffer "Thripunithura Kshetram" back home.When you want to feel divinity, the smell of Pizza or samosas is not required.

On a postivistic note, super architeture, lovely landscaping, idols were amazingly comely and aesthetic.

PS: I'll love to go there again (even when I am warned of their organ-trading reputation).

No comments: