Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Mind games...juzzt you enjoyeee in a mad-house.

First of the waves you touch will be the last you feel, now was that the last or the first wave?
Evry single grain under my feet, stimulates me into a cacoethes.
Should I bend down to itch, hah yes itch till every layer under your feet find their way into the salty depths,
and you stand there; still, quiet, feeling the wind through your osseous tissues.Slowly, very slowly till you..you.... don't exist.
The waves touch your feet again,
Is it the first or the last one!!!!

creepy eh, this is what i saw in my sleep yesterday.
amaaaaa I want you here now.
I remember the one time i got my bones chilled, in my sleep when I dreamt a snake chasing me all around the place.
Slept in amma and achan's room that nite (hey.....i was in 6th grade then ok and i don't like 'MY' bed, wet).With the revelation of the dream, I had to do a marathon vist to 3 temples (with snake deities) that week.
If i tell amma about this, where am i going to end up??!!!!!!!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
.........



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there blog owner! I am searching blogs to find information and sources to help with my website:http://all4yournet.com/hearthealthyoga/ My site is fairly new about 8 months old and have a google pr of 3 and get about 50 people a day to visit. My site has rumson nj yoga bikram and is all affiliate merchandise.
This is a new frontier for my wife and I and don't have very much experience but a friend suggested searching blogs to get ideas about how people sale and also what kind of information they offer their customers and clients. We are begining to make some good money selling rumson nj yoga bikram related articles but I also want to offer my customers some quality information to go along with good deals. If you make it to my site and can offer some constructive critisizm I will take it into consideration or if you have some ideas it will be greatly appreciated. Remember we are on a budget and we do all the work ourselves.

Best Regards,

rumson nj yoga bikram

Anonymous said...

bigger penis I have found a confirmed process anyone can implement to truly easily enlarge their member in very little time and effort. I've been able to make a drastic gain in size and girth. This product is the most effective I've found online. People just like you obtaining the gains they desire with very little struggle. Stop worrying about a little dick, low confidence, never leave your mate unsatisfied again, and start on living your life the way YOU decide with a bigger, harder, and wider member! - Please visit bigger penis

Anonymous said...

penis stretcher I have located a proven approach anyone can implement to very clearly enlarge their male member in very little time and effort. I've been able to create a major growth in size and girth. This product is the most effective I've found online. Folks just like you attaining the gains they want with very little struggle. Stop being nervous about a small cock, low confidence, never leave your mate unsatisfied again, and commence living your life the way YOU pick with a bigger, harder, and wider penis! - Please visit penis stretcher

Anonymous said...

Bush goes ballistic about other countries being evil and dangerous, because they have weapons of mass destruction. But, he insists on building up even a more deadly supply of nuclear arms right here in the US. What do you think? What is he doing to us, and what is he doing to the world?
If ever there was ever a time in our nation's history that called for a change, this is it!
The more people that the government puts in jails, the safer we are told to think we are. The real terrorists are wherever they are, but they aren't living in a country with bars on the windows. We are.

Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!